Ampli Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet

gug42
Je mange des Kellogg's Corn Flac
Je mange des Kellogg's Corn Flac

Ampli Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet

Message par gug42 »

Bonjour à tous,

Peu coutumier du fait, j'ouvre un thread pour vous faire partager mon petit repérage : Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet

Ses avantages seraient les suivants :
- 2W sous 30 Ohms. Capable de piloter des casques gourmands, HE-500, HD-700
- Personnalisation de la signature sonore via deux potards
- Tube rolling, Utilise des tubes pas trop onéreux (mais par paire)
- Tarif contenu : 280$ fdpin (sans la douane)
- look DIY

Le site pour acheter :
https://www.whiplashaudio.com/index.php ... uct_id=312

Le thread sur head fi, bien que les gens la bas ont tendances à beaucoup d'enthousiasme
http://www.head-fi.org/t/823002/element ... view-added

Quelques extracts d'head-fi :
Conclusion: If you have some hard to drive headphones and are looking for a budget amp, you should take a look at this. It works really well with the HE-500, and has a very easy to listen to sound, for the price I am very impressed, you can valve roll too which will change the sound to some extent.
I found a pair of Mullard M8100 is the warmest and smoothest sound I can get from the tubes I have rolled, and use the two pots to tune the sound.

I found this amp with M8100 works astonishing well on my HD600.
A propos des potards :
...To the slightly left for the most neutral sound...
...To the middle for the slightly warm but very easy listening sound (I fall sleep when listening to it at this knob position for couple times)
...To the slightly right for better warmth/smoothness, which some poorly recorder pop music will like a lot...
...To the very right for a hefty amount of bass sound if you turn it a lot). And HD600 can sounds like a bass beast at this position. I think Bassheads will like it a lot!

This amp is too great to be real for its price...Way too fun to use after I found this feature.

Bref, vu mon investissement fait récemment lors de l'achat du Project Ember et de tubes, ce serait un crackage non justifié .... mais il est bien tentant !

Voila je voulais partager !

:headphone:
Répondre

Revenir à « Amplification »