Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Mardi ils seront depuis quatre semaines chez Custom Art :headphone:
bakdus
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par bakdus »

Td310 a écrit :Je serai vert si tu les reçois avant mes nt6  :mrgreen:
Il faudra que je teste des NT6 prochainement pour les comparer k10 et au futur Zeus.
Zeus XRA + superbax - Shanling M1 - M2s - Ak120II
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

A priori ils seront prets fin de semaine prochaine :bravo:
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Teaser sur Twitter pour des Fibae 3.
cocolinho
TN m'a tuer
TN m'a tuer

Message par cocolinho »

Sylean a écrit :
A priori ils seront prets fin de semaine prochaine  :bravo:
des news??
:DD
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Ils ont pris du retard ; Piotr m'a confirmé fin de semaine dernière que les miens étaient les prochains produits, cette semaine donc. J'espère les avoir d'ici la semaine prochaine :)

J'en profite pour saluer leur service client, qui n'est sans doute pas loin de ce qui se fait de mieux en terme de réactivité et de patience.
Td310
TN m'a tuer
TN m'a tuer

Message par Td310 »

Mes NT6 sont partis hier de Pologne. Réception vendredi au taf mais je ne serai pas là... Donc réception la semaine pro :/
Adhérer à l’association TN ou faire un don : ici
Se présenter : ici
Afficher une image de taille correcte : ici

Cayin N6ii // Ibasso DC03 // E1DA 9038S
Hidition nt6 // Heir Audio 5.0 // TinHiFi T2 Plus
Shure Aonic 50 // Final Audio ZE3000

Avant :
Cowon J3, Hidizs AP100, Cowon Plenue D, Cowon Q5w, iBasso Dx80, Opus#11, Luxury & Precision L3, Cayin n3, Dragonfly Black 1.5, Encore mdsd, Questyle QP1r, Pioneer xdp-300r, iFi Audio Micro iCan SE, Shozy Alien, Colorfly c10, Alo Audio rx iem, Fiio x1, Fiio x5, iBasso dx90, Sony nw-a35, Cayin n5ii, Hifiman 901s : Balanced - Minibox - Musical - Iem, Fiio x5ii, TheBit Opus#3, iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label, Shanling UA1, Hiby R5
Earsonics SM64, FLC8s, Fostex te-02n, Unique Melody Miracle custom, ZhiYin Z5000, BGVP DS1 v1 et v2, Etymotic Research ER4XR, BQEYZ KB100, Blon BL-03,ThieAudio Legacy 3, Moondrop Blessing 2
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Ah c'était toi qui était devant moi ?? :D
Td310
TN m'a tuer
TN m'a tuer

Message par Td310 »

Bah ca fait depuis le 20 septembre qu'ils y sont :mrgreen:

Avant :
Cowon J3, Hidizs AP100, Cowon Plenue D, Cowon Q5w, iBasso Dx80, Opus#11, Luxury & Precision L3, Cayin n3, Dragonfly Black 1.5, Encore mdsd, Questyle QP1r, Pioneer xdp-300r, iFi Audio Micro iCan SE, Shozy Alien, Colorfly c10, Alo Audio rx iem, Fiio x1, Fiio x5, iBasso dx90, Sony nw-a35, Cayin n5ii, Hifiman 901s : Balanced - Minibox - Musical - Iem, Fiio x5ii, TheBit Opus#3, iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label, Shanling UA1, Hiby R5
Earsonics SM64, FLC8s, Fostex te-02n, Unique Melody Miracle custom, ZhiYin Z5000, BGVP DS1 v1 et v2, Etymotic Research ER4XR, BQEYZ KB100, Blon BL-03,ThieAudio Legacy 3, Moondrop Blessing 2
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Ah quand même...
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Les Fibae 3 sont dispos en precommabde pour une livraison début 2018.

Je me permets de citer Piotr, qui se livre à un exercice de review pour d'écrire le son des F3 :

As you may know by now FIBAE 3 is out and ready for pre-order. https://thecustomart.com/fibae-3/

Pre-order starting price for both silicone and acrylic is 1680PLN or equivalent of €420 versus 2100PLN (€525) MSRP. This time pre-order is not limited by number but rather by time and we plan on it to last till the end of January 2018 allowing everyone, who is interested, to jump on the train. By now we received all necessary components and the IEM is ready for production.
We will be sending demo to your local distributor at the earliest convenience - again - so that everyone has a chance to audition it and make the decision in time.
Pricing strategy comes after our experience with Music Two - Ei.3 pair when we gave our customers choice based solely on sound signature, rather than dictating it by number of drivers or price.

Many have been asking me to reveal sound signature or more details about the IEM. I decided to prepare a write up about FIBAE 3. My reviewing skill might be a little rusty - haven’t done this in a while - so bare with me. I don’t want it to be a review per se either, rather a (hi)story behind a product - of how it came be and my aims for its sound signature.

FIBAE 3 comes as a natural continuation of Custom Art’s line up. The concept was straightforward - simple design; three separate drivers - woofer, midrange, tweeter; target sound - flat, reference, but not boring.
In my years in this industry I came across variety of IEMs with flatter signature that produced unappealing, “dry” sound. While I understand that listener might want to “dissect” the music with surgical precision of a scalpel and overanalyze every bit of information produced by an IEM, my position is that we couldn’t do this at an expense of engagement and emotions - that wouldn’t be a Custom Art’s way.

Still, after months of working on the project I realized that achieving desired sound signature won’t come easy. See.. when you are trying to forcefully solve issues in the IEM you’re tuning, you start to overcomplicate your design by adding more and more unnecessary components, and still going nowhere.
I was quite set on how I want to implement midrange and tweeter speakers but the low frequency driver kept throwing everything out of balance. I had tried about every off-shell woofer on the market before I came to conclusion that I needed to approach things differently this time. I turned to driver manufacturer with a special request to create a true single woofer with output only within certain range of lower frequencies. I can hear you asking: “but why not use standard driver and just use heavy damping - like other manufacturers do?”, or “why not reuse the same driver and filtering method from your own Ei.3 - it’s proven to work?”. Well the answer is simple - “progress”. I want our drivers to be improving on what's available for the industry, instead of having to rely on recycling same drivers over and over with designs varying ever so slightly from our competitors. Custom Art has always been experimenting with untypical (for personal audio) drivers and successfully implementing them into IEMs, that way CA IEMs’ always manage to create “not-so-obvious” sound, our customers cherish.

With the brand new woofer driver FIBAE 3 tuning started once again, but this time as a carte blanche - all previous schemes have been scraped. Expectedly the design started to come together instantly and results were more than promising. I was happy with the output I saw on the graphs and thus first listening of the prototype began. It became apparent that the IEM lacked just a tiny bit push at the sub lows and resolution of the highs still wasn’t what one could call “reference”. Further test and tweaking commenced. One thing to note is that tuning IEMs with FIBAE technology is immensely complex task, the driver’s (and whole IEM’s for that matter) impedance changes, the driver’s electrical phase changes, the actual frequency output changes too! Add an extra driver and the problems start to multiply. I also didn’t want to add that much more bass, all I needed was that 1 extra dB. The solution was one more time an “out of-the-box” one, which allowed me to gradually change the output in small steps, and set on the level I meant to achieve.
Surprisingly, subsequent exploring and tweaking with new set up proved that I could push a single tweeter’s output to its boundaries, resulting in crystal clear highs extended flat past hearing threshold, simply unattainable from just a single BA up till now.

So how does FIBAE 3 actually sound?
It can be described as reference without sacrificing low end punch or being harsh or sibilant. It strikes a balance between sub-lows, forward, bright mids and airy open highs. Despite high frequencies being in focus of FIBAE 3’s signature they have been shifted to range responsible for presence and airiness, rather than sharpness. This allows FIBAE 3 to retrieve details at new levels for any Custom Art IEM. Lows are fast-paced, well controlled with gentle sub-bass rumble appearing only when needed. Mids are unmistakably Custom Art’s - inspired by our flagship.
F3 takes its highly musical and engaging character after older big brother - Harmony 8.2; consequently offering high coherency Custom Art is known for.
Soundstage is open and airy with fine depth.
FIBAE 3’s overall signature reminisces of electrostatic headphones with unmatched in its class extension from bottom to the top. Perfect for variety of genres and those who like analytical sound.
I'm happy to say that FIBAE 3 stands as a new reference what can be achieved with only three balanced armature drivers.
Td310
TN m'a tuer
TN m'a tuer

Message par Td310 »

On pourrait les avoir en prêt alors et se faire une idée ? (Pour le blog)

Avant :
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Il fait des prêts, mais il faut payer la moitié de la valeur de l'iem en caution je crois. Maintenant ça c'est pour des particuliers, je ne sais pas si c'est différent dans le cadre d'une review.

Je peux lui demander éventuellement. Reste à savoir si on veut tester une version Custom ou universelle.
Fabaaroan
Il est frais mon topic !
Il est frais mon topic !

Message par Fabaaroan »

Je vais lui demander si c est possible
En mode promenade : Oriolus Trailli, FIr Audio Xenon 6, Craft Ears Aurum, 64 Audio Duo , Lotoo paw S1 , Cayin ru6, fibae 2 et Warbler prelude
Je suis devenu tellement nomade. Et c'est tellement mieux.
Sylean
Tombeau-Blaster
Tombeau-Blaster

Message par Sylean »

Fabaaroan a écrit :Je vais lui demander si c est possible
(Y)(Y) (Y)(Y)
Répondre

Revenir à « Custom Art »